MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers

Go Back   MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers > Pregnancy / Testing in Pregnancy > Tests in pregnancy

Tests in pregnancy The various tests in pregnancy

Old 29-05-2009, 03:20 AM

Dandy is on a distinguished road
Default latest update

Off to the doctor's today. Mr.Cash is a whopping 5.12 lbs, sister is 5.8 lbs. I have only packed on 1 more lb since last week. I do feel like a whale though. My feet resemble fat sausages. But at last there are only 21 more days and my much awaited babes will be in my arms. Over all I am doing well except the edema on my feet. I can't get too far these days and hubby has banned me from going anywhere unless it is to the doctor's. I do sneak out though otherwise I will go mad. Just thought I'd give you all an update to distract us from Clare who is making me insane with anticipation. Great, now I have Carly Simon earworm!

love,

[/
Old 29-05-2009, 05:19 AM

SharonR is on a distinguished road

Hi Daisy,
Wow, 21 days, oh my goodness! I suffered with swollen feet too when I was pregnant, it can be really debilitating, so you have my sympathy!

Glad to hear all is so so well apart from that, it brings a big smile to my face to read your updates.

I do have a favour to ask though - when you go in to have your babies, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese don't make us wait too long to hear your news

Love,
Sharon.

Old 29-05-2009, 06:45 AM

raccioc is on a distinguished road

Hiya Daisy - glad you are doing OK. I am off to midwife this morning to try and find out if I am still breech. I do hope not!

Only 3 weeks to go for you then - make the most of it girl!!!

Rachel

Old 29-05-2009, 06:49 AM

Liz1967 is on a distinguished road

Daisy

Fab news, and like Sharon said, don't keep us waiting too long!!!

Guess who was on here a couple of hours after a home birth and within an hour of a hospital birth texting friends I remember Sharon posted that Joshua had arrived. We expect no less from you Daisy

I can't believe your babies are nearly here, I am so excited so goodness knows how you must feel.

No advice re swollen feet I am afraid, just try and rest I guess, I was lucky and it never happened to me.

Love
Liz
xx
Old 29-05-2009, 11:25 AM

Mrs Bear is on a distinguished road

WOW Daisy! Time is flying by now! How exciting.

No matter what the aches and pains, I can assure you that it is all worth it in the end!

Old 29-05-2009, 11:37 AM

*julie* is on a distinguished road

What brilliant weights for twins! You have done a fab job nurturing them

DH & I are both 46.
We have 5 children; sons aged 22, 20, 18 & 15 and a daughter aged 12. I joined the site after DH had a VR in the hope of conceiving no.6. Sadly that never happened & we've now given up on that idea!