MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers

Go Back   MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers > Interviewees Wanted > Requests for interviewees

Requests for interviewees Members of the press want to interview YOU and some will pay you to do so!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Admin

admin has disabled reputation
Report Communication After Birth Questionnaire - opportunity to win £50 Mothercare voucher

Hello, my name is Julie McLellan and I am a Health Psychology student from St Andrews University. I am currently undertaking my Masters thesis which is investigating first time mothers' communication with health professionals during the postnatal period.

I am looking for first time mothers who have given birth vaginally (i.e. not via caesarean section) within the previous 12 months to one baby to complete a short questionnaire investigating aspects of the communication experienced with health professionals. Please note that I am looking only for mothers who gave birth in the UK after 37 weeks gestation.

Anyone who takes part has the option to be entered into a free prize draw for a chance to win a £50 Mothercare voucher.

If you are interested the questionnaire and further details of the study are provided at the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Commu...birthStAndrews

In the meantime if you have any questions please contact myself or my supervisor:

Researcher: Julie McLellan
Contact Details: jmm27@st-andrews.ac.uk

Supervisor: Dr Anita Laidlaw
Contact Details: ahl1@st-andrews.ac.uk

Thank you

Julie

A mother holds her children’s hands for a while, their hearts forever.