MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers

Go Back   MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers > General Topics > 'Green' issues, recycling etc.

'Green' issues, recycling etc. Recycling etc., etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2007, 09:04 AM
No longer a member

Sharon xx is on a distinguished road
Arrow Tetra paks.....

....well I thought I'd got enough empty cartons to send them off but when I actually packed them down properly [cut lids/spouts off and flaps opened and flattened down] I found I could get loads more in the box [saved an old cardboard box that some craft supplies came in which is about half the size of a crisp box I suppose]. So all plans to send my paks off this morning have gone out the window until I actually manage to fill the box to capacity.

I'll let you all know how many I send, the actual size of the parcel and how much it costs me when I finally have enough to make it worthwhile posting them - we seem to use loads of these paks so I don't think it will be too long.

Here's the tetrapak link for you to have a read and maybe download the labels if you think you might send some.....

http://www.tetrapakrecycling.co.uk/faq_questions.asp

.....if you read down the page it invites you to 'click here' to download the labels.

with love

Sharon xx