MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers

Go Back   MOTHERS 35 PLUS - forums for older mothers and would-be older mothers > Virtual Book Group > Join our reading group

Join our reading group Members of Mothers 35 Plus discuss what they are reading...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-2007, 04:22 PM
No longer a member

jacqscar is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Happy Christmas Wormers

Hi There

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello to you all - those who remember me and those who have joined recently - and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Liz, thank you for your card, it was really nice to receive it and I apologise for not sending you one - I have lost your address! I will pm you next year to ask for it!

Life is good but very busy. I am nearing the end of my second year of studying to be a psychiatric nurse - I am really enjoying it although it is hard work and difficult to juggle the work/life balance bit. I am enjoying having Christmas off and spending some time at home with the girls. I still get chance to read the odd novel though - never too busy for that!!

Laura and Becky are getting more excited by the minute - no doubt like other children all over the world. Here's a photo them (if it works - I'm a bit out of practice).

Happy worming in 2008!

Love Jackie